Lilytool small problem

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Lilytool small problem
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:25:43 +0300

Hello to everybody,

there is a small problem in lilytool's Document wizard when one try to add Oboe d'Amore, because it creates a staff "oboeD'Amore" and this ' before the word Amore, is messing up parsing, giving: /Volumes/Documenti/Users/libero/Music/MUSICA/Lilypond/ooo.ly:27:12: warning: Junking event: `LyricEvent':
                \staffOboe
                          D'Amore

of course is really easy to cancel the problem changing it to oboedamore. (also in the \score).

Thanks to Bertalan, now jdvi is working on mac os x, the only problem for me is how to start jdvi with a different frame size, to see landscape scores. Is it not possible to call jdvi from a command line, specifying the size (this is an option that I think jdvi supports)?

Thanks

Libero

Libero Mureddu
Vanha Viertotie, 21 As. 415