Re:

From: Alois Steindl
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:28:54 +0200

On Freitag, 17. September 2004 03:53, David wrote:
> Same thing happens... tho there was no \home directory  so i created it so
> its now C:\cygwin\home\David\test.ly and still i get nothing... im sure im
> missing something simple but who knows...

Hello,
with that amount of information it seems quite impossible to give you any
reasonable help.
Normally a home directory is created by cygwin, so there _could_ have been
some problem during the installation of cygwin, but who knows?
Second: What have you _done_ (i.e. typed into the keyboard) and what response
did you get?
"I get nothing" is very vague, and I don't believe that.
Maybe you just don't know that lilypond is a tool, which is usually called in
a shell, like Mats suggested you to do.
> any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Honestly, I don't believe that. Otherwise you would try hard to make it easy
for us to have any idea what the problem might be.
Alois