Re: Quarter and eigth notes look alike

From: R. D. Davis
Subject: Re: Quarter and eigth notes look alike
Date: 8 Sep 2004 18:33:34 -0400
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:33:34 -0400

Quothe Graham Percival, from writings of Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 12:56:35PM -0700:
> I'm guessing that there's a font problem.  What do 16ths look like?  Did
> your output include any beams at all?

Hi, thanks for the reply.  The sixteenth notes sometimes look like
they should, but the little curly tail on them is sometimes barely
visible.  No beams at all appear in the output, unlike the output of
v1.8.

--
Copyright (C) 2004 R.D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals: an
All Rights Reserved            unnatural belief that we're above Nature & her