Re: possible [lilypond] mail subject field ?

From: J. Daniel Ashton
Subject: Re: possible [lilypond] mail subject field ?
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:05:04 -0400

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Not to complain too bitterly, but I'm subscribed to more than two
> dozen mail-lists, all of which include list identifiers, all except
> LilyPond. Could you *please* add it to your mail service ?? My LP mail
> is scattered through literally hundreds of messages per day, it would
> be so much nicer to be able to let Mozilla organize them according to
> the identifier. I know this has been asked before, but obviously
> nothing was done about it.

Hello Dave,

I agree that a [lilypond] designator would be nice.  However, you should
be able to get Mozilla or Thunderbird to filter messages.  My filter
says "if To or CC contains lilypond, move to local folder . . . "

HTH,

Daniel

--
Daniel Ashton      PGP key available     http://Daniel.AshtonFam.org