turn sign with sharp or flat

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: turn sign with sharp or flat
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:30:23 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to print a turn sign with a sharp sign under it (for the lower note). With the manual, I found the following:

e4^\turn^\markup{ \teeny \sharp }

but there are two issues two such a method:

1. the sharp will not be translated by a \translate command (sometimes it has to become a natural sign) 2. a following natural note (here a "d") will not be printed with a natural sign in the same measure.

The best would be to have a notation like e4^\turn{ds}{fs} with an automatic print of the sharp sign if needed...
Is it possible already?

Thanks in advance,

Frédéric Bron