Re: font-name in markup

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: font-name in markup
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:53:55 +0200

* Christian Ebert on Wed, Jul 14, 2004:
> \property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'font-name = #'"lsbrj8t"
>
> Is there a way to do the same for markup?

Just for the record:

\property Staff . TextScript \override #'font-name = #'"lsbbj8t"

and

\property Score . BarNumber \override #'font-name = #'"lsbrj8t"

do what I want for me (I just had to unearth the right grobs (?))
as in my small project I don't need font switches like \bold etc.
and that way I didn't have to frickle with the global .scm files.

Wenn Gott unsre Welt vollkommen geschaffen hätte,
wie Bach die göttliche!
- E. M. Cioran, Das Buch der Täuschungen