Re: Semi-globally changing fonts

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Semi-globally changing fonts
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 01:50:33 +0200

Can't you just change the text in font.scm so that each font named
"cmxxxx" is instead named "aexxxxx"?
I could, but that way, all upgrade of lilypond would replace my settings. And I should also set the lilypond script to use the ae package (encoding).

Alternatively, it seems you could add a whole series of fonts in a
scheme block with a new font-encoding (e.g. bert-encoding).
That would be the perfect solution. I will look at the font-encoding property.

If you need some help with details of how to do the scheme coding, let
me know.

That's a very nice offer :-) Thanks, I will write if I get stuck.

Bert