Custom Noteheads

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: Custom Noteheads
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:50:20 -0600

I've done a little searching in the archives but I can't seem to find any
specific information.  I am wanting to use Lilypond in a research project I'm
doing.  I am doing a timepoint analysis of some pieces and the developer of
said system uses a series of custom noteheads.  I cannot seem to find any
place that goes into the specifics of creating one's own notehead engraver
and how to integrate it into a working Lilypond installation.

Has anybody out there done this sort of thing?  Would you be willing to share
some wisdom on how it is done?  Thank you so much for your time.

--
Aaron Dalton
http://aaron.daltons.ca