Making a lilypond-book -- IT WORKS...sort of

From: Will Oram
Subject: Making a lilypond-book -- IT WORKS...sort of
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:14:11 -0500

As is typical with me, I misread the instructions for lilypond-book --process. After some toying around, I got it to build at last.

There are some problems, however. One is that nothing in \header {} (found in header.ly) is printed in the final output. This is not a terrible problem; I can insert anything missing in TeX.

A more serious problem is that I can't seem to have multiple \lilypondfile's in one .tex file. This is my code:

\documentclass[a4paper]{opera}
     \begin{document}

     \title {Violin Concerto in D Major}
     \subtitle {Opus 35}
     \author {Peter Ilyitch Tchaikovsky}
     \date {\today}
     \maketitle

     \begin{center}
     {\huge{I. Allegro Moderato}} \\
     \end{center}
     \lilypondfile{mvmt1/mvmt1.ly}

     \begin{center}
     {\huge{III. Finale}} \\
     \end{center}
     \lilypondfile{mvmt3/mvmt3.ly}

     \end{document}

The resulting output is the title page, mvmt1 header, mvmt1, NO header at all, mvmt1 AGAIN. What's up?

Best,

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu