minimumVerticalExtent override?

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: minimumVerticalExtent override?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 07:12:59 -0700

Hello, all:

I know that you can globally set the space between staves in a StaffGroup by setting minimumVerticalExtent in a Staff context.

However, I'm looking for some way to temporarily override minimumVerticalExtent _after_ having set it globally in the \score block. Something like "\override Staff #'min-vertical-extent, etc."

Honestly, I've read the manual and can't seem to find how this would work -- though I believe I've seen it done.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Doug