Re: Non-justified plainchant (Gregorian and modern notation)

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: Re: Non-justified plainchant (Gregorian and modern notation)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:19:40 +0200

Hi Benjamin,

In a dutch hymne book I made, I needed a comparable feature.
It is not readily available in lilypond, but in one of the examples (an
ancient version of the Dutch national anthem,
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.3/input/out-www/wilhelmus.png
generated from
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.3/input/out-www/wilhelmus.ly.txt)
shows how you can do this.
Apart from what you need, I would also prefer a definable left margin to
align and
offset the left side of the text lines.
If you need another example, I can send you one privately.

Regards,
Ruud van Silfhout