Re: Lilypond on SBO magazine website

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: Lilypond on SBO magazine website
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:19:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Bruce McIntyre wrote:

> Lilypond was included in a round-up of notation software presented by
> School Band and Orchestra magazine in its April 2004 issue:
>
> http://www.sbomagazine.com/sbomag/apr04/technology.html
>
> It's described as an `entry-level product that provides beautiful
> printouts...with a friendly syntax'.

Thanks for the link and the heads-up Bruce.  I read the article on the
page you provided a link to.  It's good to see Lilypond receive some
coverage, however I definitely do not agree the article's description of
Lilypond as an "entry-level product.   None the less, good to see some
favorable coverage.

                                    Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!