Small staffs and Chinese

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Small staffs and Chinese
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:12:09 +0800

2 Questions:

1. How to create small staffs, usually above the normal staff with alternative
notes or instruments for just short phrases. (sorry i'm not sure what to call
those or describe them)

 2. Anyone knows about the chinese music numeral notation and how is it
possible to use them in lilypond with chinese lyrics? Here's a example which i
can find on the net on this notation
http://homepage.mac.com/matthewlspringer/Chinese_notation_system.html Quite a
while in the past I found this font which starts with K, something like Kapatan
font but I cant remember, but it does seems to be an indonesia which has aobut
the notation with the chinese numeral notation.

Thanks,
Joshua