Re: Generating a piece with more than one movement

From: Dominik Baenninger
Subject: Re: Generating a piece with more than one movement
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:34:55 +0200 (CEST)

> If the first piece only has one or a few lines, LilyPond doesn't add any
> page break before the next piece (actually, the page breaks are
> determined by LaTeX when it processes the LilyPond TeX output).
>
>      /Mats

Hmmm .... for some reason my system does not follow this rule .... . Here
is a simple example of the lilypond file I was using. For some reason the
compilation ends up with a pdf file containing two pages even the first
movment contains only one single bar.  ???

Dominik

--------------------

\header {
   title = "..."