Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext and TabStaff

From: Stef Epardaud
Subject: Re: RemoveEmptyStaffContext and TabStaff
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:22:49 +0200

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:48:22AM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Please always tell what LilyPond version you use.
> \TabStaffContext should certainly be defined, though, since
> you use a version where \context TabStaff works.

I'm sorry, I was trying with 2.2.1, but I was not putting it in the
\paper{} block. Now I am and that's (somewhat) better. At least it's not
complaining anymore :)
The problem now is that I have some staves with their tab staff, and
some alone. I cannot seem to understand in which cases the TabStaff is
removed while it should not be, but I can provide you with my .ly file
if you have a hint.
Thanks very much for the help :)
--
Stéphane Epardaud