height of tempo and slurs

From: Ulrich Vollert
Subject: height of tempo and slurs
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:25:09 +0200

Hi,

I entered my first piece of music with Lilypond....and I am really
impressed.

After trying several other notation software I feel real happy with
Lilypond.

Thanks to all authors for developing such a nice piece of software!

I have a newbie question: in the attached scores the accent on the
first g has a collision with the tempo text, and the slurs in measure
3 and 7 hit the b sign.

How can I adjust the tempo text and the slurs (i. e. put them
higher)?

There are some other collisions with articulation signs and slurs but
I think that it is quite difficult to optimize slurs.

But the tempo- and the slur/b-stuff described above are not so nice.

Regards,

Ulrich

\header {
  title = "Bb Blues"