Re: Hi

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:27:00 +0200

Gabriel Otte writes:

> Lately I've been wanting to make a front end to lilypond.

I assume that you mean a GUI?  Have you looked at NoteEdit and
Rosegarden?  Both should run on MacOS X, in principle.

> I was wondering if you have a ready made binary that runs mac os x.

LilyPond is part of the fink distribution, thank to Matthias Neeracher.
See http://lilypond.org/web/download/

> Or I was wondering if you know of a way to run lilypond in a
> contained package for example a folder rather than having all the
> dependencies through out the system.

I'm not sure what you mean.  You need all the dependencies, otherwise
they wouldn't be.

Jan.