Re: comments ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: comments ?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:27:56 +0200

For questions like these, where the answer is easily available
in the documentation, I recommend those of you who often send
answers, to rather teach the user to help himself by pointing to the
"Unified index" or the Search function on the web page.

In cases where it's hard to find the answer via the unified index,
or from the current text in the manual, it's also a good idea to
fix this in the manual (or send a bug report if you don't have
CVS access) so we can avoid the same question in the future.

   /Mats (trying to reduce the burden of answering questions)

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
There are two types of comments:

% line comment

and