Re: alterations above and below turns, pralls ...

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: alterations above and below turns, pralls ...
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:26:09 +0200

Hello list, hello Edward,

You wrote:

> On Sunday April 11 2004 09:54, Roland Goretzki wrote:
> > [ ... ]

> >     ~
> >     #
> >
> > Meanwhile I did this cunstruct with text-markups, but this seems to be
> > very ugly, and I think, it might be possible, to program this as a
> > feature, isn't it?
> >
> > Best Regards           Roland
>
> Stacked markups is the way I know, which I need to setup still for a Mutopia
> piece I am doing. Does it seem ugly as input or output?
Sorry, I'm not shure, if "ugly" was the correct word, but:

The output looks very well, if I did work enough at the fine-tuning. :-)

But if there is a piece with many alterations at articulations, it is a
lot of work, and this is what I meant with "ugly". :-(

In my opinion the solution with textmarkup in such cases seems to be
something like a workaround. ;-)

Thank You and
Best Regards           Roland