Re: Font changing

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: Font changing
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:46:38 +0200

Thank you.

I want to use the \changefont command for titling.

        latexheaders = "newcommand.tex"

in the *.ly file does produce

        \include{newcommand.tex}

in the resulting *.latex file, right?
This does not work. I changed to \input{newcommand.tex} and this did
the job. Could I get the same without editing the *.latex file?

Thanks again,
Thomas