Re: \newpage bug

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \newpage bug
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:34:26 +0200

I can't see the full .ly file at http://linuxsweet.com/bug/ls.ly.
However, I notice that you have \newpage commands in several parts.
Have you checked all of them, so it isn't you yourself who by incident
have ordered both the page breaks? I recommend to add commands like
\newpage that apply globally only in one part, to avoid the risk for
such mistakes.

  /Mats

Steve Shorter wrote:
Howdy!

        I have an example of \newpage not correctly creating a page
after a time signature change. I puts the line after \newpage
on a separate page by itself, so  there are 2 newpages.

        http://linuxsweet.com/bug/ls.pdf

        http://linuxsweet.com/bug/ls.ly

        I tried to find a simple example but
couldn't reproduce it. Doesn't matter whether
the \newpage precedes the time change or comes
after.

        -steve

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing