Re: Guitar String Numbers

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Guitar String Numbers
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:35:18 -0500

On Monday 29 March 2004 03:37, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Use the mailing list archives for lilypond-user
> (see http://lilypond.org/web/about/) and search for
> "circled string numbers"!
>
>     /Mats

Is there a way of using the backspace ($\\!$) with \markup?  I hope
there is, but I couldn't find it.  Using \markup leaves the ring
contents
considerably to the right of center also.  daveA

--
Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,