Multiple tunes on a page HOW-TO?

From: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Subject: Multiple tunes on a page HOW-TO?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:55:36 -0500

Contra dance bands typically play the same short tune over and over (20-40
times wouldn't be unusual). They'll often combine a medley of two or three
tunes. What the preferred way of producing a single piece of paper with two or
three tunes? Reading about lilypond-book seems to indicate that it's primarily
used to produce snippets of music within mostly text books. What we're
producing is closer to a book of songs, with stuff like a table of contents and
index, but mostly individual tunes.

What do most folks use to produce something like this? My next guess is just
importing the individual tune .pdf files into a word-processing or page-layout
program.

Any suggestions? Thanks for all your thoughts.

-Kevin