little staff over the double staff for piano part with solist

From: Samuel AMO
Subject: little staff over the double staff for piano part with solist
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:54:23 +0100 (CET)

(Sorry if my English isn't very well : I'm French)

I'd like to know whether (and how) it is possible with
lilypond to create, over the two normal staffs used by
the piano, a little staff. This little staff is
frequently used in the music sheets found in music
shops and gives to the pianist an idea of the theme he
is accompaigning. Of course, this little staff may be
different from the piano part, and even in another
tonality (the one used by the solist).
I've tried to make it with the tools I've found with
lilypond, and failed. Perhaps there is a trick I don't
know, or this feature will be integrated later...
It would be great if you could help me.

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com