accented chars and lilypond-book

From: Gergely Kontra
Subject: accented chars and lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:24:56 +0100

Hi!

I want to include some music staff into a dissertation.
The music has lyrics, and all the accented stuff is gone, either if I
enter it this (áéíóúöőűŰ) or that (\'a\'e\'i...) way.

This just happens, if I process the file with lilypond-book.
If I just compile the .ly file, it works fine (although there are
warnings for the non-ascii chars in the first case.

Any ideas?

thx
Gergo
--