anomalies with 2.1.32

From: David Bobroff
Subject: anomalies with 2.1.32
Date: 20 Mar 2004 16:43:34 +0000

I'm still getting those same anomalies with v2.1.32; that is, dismbodied
beams, multimeasure rest numbers displaced to the right, etc.  Please
see *.ly file contained in my message to bug-lilypond w/subject:

Anomalies-2.1.31.hwn1

Also, I'm getting this from the console:

programming error: Stencil::move_to_edge: adding empty stencil.
(Continuing; crossing fingers)
programming error: Improbable offset for translation: setting to zero
(Continuing; crossing fingers)
programming error: Stencil::move_to_edge: adding empty stencil.
(Continuing; crossing fingers)
programming error: Improbable offset for translation: setting to zero
(Continuing; crossing fingers)

This is with current CVS as of ChangeLog 1.1914.

-David