RE: Lilypond-book and different versions of Lilypond

From: Bostjan Kuzman
Subject: RE: Lilypond-book and different versions of Lilypond
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:34:15 +0100

Thanks, this will come handy. However, this conversion doesn't replace
"11pt" option with "staffwidth=11".
If I keep "11pt" in the code, I get several warnings from lilypond-book
and on running latex I get this:

LaTeX error: missing \begin{document}
l.1 ^^ef
        ^^bf^^\documentclass[a4paper]{article}

If I ignore this error, the file is then processed with music printed
correctly, but I get an empty page at the begining of my document.
Weird, but not a big problem though, as I can easily replace "11pt".

Bostjan.