Ack: Beaming

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Ack: Beaming
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:48:21 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Btw, if you find something better, you'll let us know, right?

I'm very sorry about I cannot make any contributions! I really wanted to
learn something from LilyPond. I want better beaming in NoteEdit
but I never was at music school. And I've seen in other mailing
lists: Beaming is a big topic and also a matter of controversy.
And I also got some critical mails about the situation in NoteEdit.

Thank you again!

BTW: I'm afraid I cannot implement such a modular mechanism
as LilyPond has, because I have stronger timing restrictions.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)