Antialiasing

From: ken
Subject: Antialiasing
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:52:10 -0800 (PST)

Now that I have Lilypond working, I have been running it
through some prove out tests.  I want to begin learning how
to write music and would love to have an excellent open
source notation system.  One of the things that jumps out at
me when I view output from Lilypond is that ties, slurs, and
those bars that connect quarter notes (what are they called)
are not antialiased.  Is it possible to get Lilypond to
antialias these lines?  Noteheads appear to be antialiased
so it seems like there must already be a way.

Ken