Re: headers with lilypond-book II

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: headers with lilypond-book II
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:40:09 +0100

Hello list, hello Mats,

You wrote:

> The TeX command that typesets the titles also resets the
> definition of mustmakelilypondtitle{}, so if you want
> another title in the same file, you have to repeat
>  \def\mustmakelilypondtitle{}
> before every new score.

Even that I'd tried before, but

> If you get a warning or error when running LaTeX, just press

at the error message

    ! LaTeX Error: There's no line here to end.

I did'nt go on ...

> 'R' and RETURN and the output will look OK.

Thanks! :)

Okay, this works, but it is a lot of work, if I want to put many little
scores in the lilypond-book.

And exact this is, what I want:
Many little scores in a book.

So at every latex-process I've to give the 'R' and RETURN very often
- too often, I think. :-(

Isn't there a better solution?

Another NEW problem is the distance from the headers to the music:

There are a lot of page-breaks in the book, and the short musicpieces
don't have the same shortness, so the headers are sometimes in a good
looking distance and sometimes far away from the corresponding scores.

What can I do?

Hopeful                 Roland