Re: Lilypond Installation Problems

From: Edwin Spector
Subject: Re: Lilypond Installation Problems
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:42:39 +0000

Graham, Mats,

I tried the installation again, but my PC still doesn't have any association for
.ly files.

This may seem a silly question, but is Lilypond a part of Cygwin (or the other
way round)? Could I be missing the Lilypond program?

I have something called "Cygwin Bash Shell" on my menu, which pops up a command
window for an instant. After my first installation attempt, this window would
pop up and stay up, but now it's just a flash. It looked like any other command
window, but it did not recognise Lilypond as a command or program.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edwin.