interview

From: Aaron
Subject: interview
Date: 14 Mar 2004 19:00:25 +0200

I am probably way behind the times but I just saw the interview with
Han-Wen. Great interview. I think that it presented lilypond in a very
good light.
http://www.linuxmusician.com/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=10&PHPSESSID=7951739a3ec71710d32072f1fe897a66
I was wondering based on one thought of Han if there exists a music
compostiton package for linux.

The remark I am referring to is that composers use scraps of paper etc
to jot down their ideas and then assemble them.

I in fact am wondering if there exists software on any platform that
does such a thing.

This is something different than music typesetting or a music notation
program.

Aaron