interview on linuxmusician.com

From: Chris Cannam
Subject: interview on linuxmusician.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:35:39 +0000

I've just finished editing an email interview with Han-Wen (with Jan
also putting in some observations), and it's now up on

  http://www.linuxmusician.com/

I think it's good stuff, and I'd like to thank the interviewees for
rolling out such an interesting interview almost unbidden, with very
little effort from me.

If anyone reading this has any ideas for future articles for Linux
Musician, please don't hesitate to get in touch -- there's a feedback
mechanism on the site and you can also simply register and get the
ability to submit articles for review.  Sadly we can't pay, either
ourselves or other contributors, but we'd very much welcome any
interesting suggestions or articles that concentrate on the practice
of music.  We don't mind if we don't come up with new material very
often, but we'd like to try to make it worth reading!

Chris