Appoggiatura and Slurs

From: Bruce McIntyre
Subject: Appoggiatura and Slurs
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:09:53 +1100

Hi.

 Inside a DrumStaff or a DrumVoice, both Slurs and PhrasingSlurs don't
 work: they result in "Junking event" warnings.

  This also means that appoggiaturas die too.  Drummers use these alot
   (we call them flams or ruffs)

   <OT>
   I submitted both these issues to bug-lilypond but they
   haven't registered on the archive...I did the same with
   lilypond-devel. Previously I have submitted bug reports successfuly...

   Is there some issue related to the ammount of spam comming through
   recently? The gnu mailman interface seemed very slow in delivering
   the lilypond-user list info page. The filters Jan mentioned (
   http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-03/msg00111.html )
   don't seem to have been applied to lilypond-devel.
   </OT>

slurtest = \drums {
        sn4\(  sn4\) sn4( sn4) | \appoggiatura{sn16[ sn16]} sn4 }
\score { \new  DrumStaff <<
        \new DrumVoice {\slurtest }

}

Also if a piece begins with an appoggiatura, no autobeaming occurs
afterwards (version 2.1.27).

\paper {
indent = 0.0\mm
raggedright = ##t