Re: attachment filtering

From: Matthias Kilian
Subject: Re: attachment filtering
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:33:48 +0100

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:42:37PM +0100, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Jan and I have decided to reject application/octet-stream attachments
> from lilypond-user and bug-lilypond.

I still get more than 90% junk from the mailinglist(s). The only
difference seems to be that now the attachments are missing. That doesn't
really help.

Junky mails should be dropped silenty.

Regards,
        Kili

ps: is there any feedback from the GNU mailinglist guys yet? IMO, junk
mails should be dropped before mailman sees them.

--
signature intentionally left blank