Re: Best way to create eps

From: Adam Tee
Subject: Re: Best way to create eps
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:06:14 +0000

On 03/01/04 16:25:39, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
My question now is what is the best way to create eps using dvips,
whenever I run dvips on the .dvi file I get the ugly output.

Please discribe some more details on what you try to do and what
problems you see. Also, say what LilyPond version you have and on
what platform.

I'm 2.0.0 on Debian Woody using the deb package.

I've tried
dvips -u lilypond.map -E myScore.dvi -f |epstopdf --filter >myScore.pdf

which works except for the fonts are not the feta font just symbols. I think its because the TEXMF path is wrong. As the lilypond-profile scripts are not present.

Adam