Re: [ot] SPAM/Worm problem (was: Accounts department)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [ot] SPAM/Worm problem (was: Accounts department)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 01:04:05 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> * At least in *my* mind, "mailing list manager" does not mean "mailing
> list owner".  I just (try to) implement, within the bounds of the tech
> available, what Han-wen and Jan think should happen.  Thus, when Han-wen
> speaks here, an "owner" is speaking.

I think this whole discussion is in the wrong forum anyway. Everyone
running a list at gnu.org has the same problems with worms and viruses
as we do, and I think that a policy should be implemented centrally.

David, I (and most other subscribers) would be very grateful if you
would submit a request for action at the appropriate place?