Roundness

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Roundness
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:23:43 +0000

>The roundness is tuned down in recent cvs versions. Please try.

Just printed a page with 10, 15 and 20 point trials with Lily 2.1.23.  I
personally like this better than the previous font shape.  The 15pt was not
too round for me and under magnification (i.e. 64x in gv) the 10pt black
noteheads still had a marked elliptical shape.  On the page with the naked
eye they were more circular in appearance yet my impression was that they
were less noticeably "round" as in the previous font version.

Short answer: I like this better.

-David