Hebrew Lyrics

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Hebrew Lyrics
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:43:01 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Aaron wrote:

> I use Hebrew and must do a number of things to get it to work.
>

> 1. in the lilypond scripts in /usr/bin/   I  adjust lilypond and
> lilypond-book.

That is: For Hebrew texts the LilyPond system must be configured in special
manner ?
If so, I'm afraid there is no real chance for an automatic generation.(?)

Or do I comprehend this right: This:

> http://www.geocities.com/aamehl/

is an alternative way. Instead of special LilyPond configuration I could also
use Unicode character coding and prepend the special directives from your page:

> http://www.geocities.com/aamehl/

Would this also lead to successful generation of Hebrew texts ?

(Or at least partial generation of Hebrew texts ?)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)