Re: Install now works but...

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Install now works but...
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:22:16 +0100

Walter Hofmeister writes:

> When I start the Terminal I now get this:
>
> Welcome to Darwin!
> TEXMF: Undefined variable. <-- this did not appear before.

You should find out what goes wrong here, this is most certainly the
culprit.  Something broke wrt your TeX or lilypond installation.

When you log in, TEXMF should point to your TeX installation (possibly
something like '!!/sw/usr/share/texmf').  The additional lilypond
profile or login script adds the location of the lilypond TeX tree to
this variable.  Both must be present, another Mac users can probably
tell you what the variable must look like.

Jan.