Re: template died

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: template died
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:40:48 +0200

While I am at it,
I get lilypond to print hebrew using a hack of the lilypond and lilypond-book file cmd=elatex.
Is this still my only choice?

Also I don't remember what these scheme functions do.
I removed the stuff for alignment since I don't need them anyways.

I think that the other scheme hack is to permit me to type hebrew in right to left? I am trying to document what is going on so If something goes wrong or changes drastically I can try to replicate/reproduce it.

Thanks
Aaron
p.s. does the answer to this thread mean that for the scheme stuff convert-ly is not enough for me?
thanks again
Aaron

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

I suggest to put the Scheme definitions in a separate file. That
prevents errors like these
That's not a good solution, because you'll miss the scheme conversion
rules.

Hmm.

Good point.

Let's hope we don't have any more far-reaching syntax conversion,
then.