syntax colouring in SubEthaEdit (was "Re: First release of LilyPond tool

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: syntax colouring in SubEthaEdit (was "Re: First release of LilyPond tool for jEdit")
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:53:34 -0500

David (et al.):

I'll be very happy to have syntax colouring especially

If anyone is interested, I've attached a rudimentary syntax colouring rule set built for SubEthaEdit (free collaborative Rendezvous-enabled Cocoa text editor, <http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/>). I'm hoping to improve it -- drastically -- over time, but it's got some basics already working well...

Hope this helps!
Kieren.