Re: example files (was "Re: SATB 2-staff template and request for sugges

From: donald_j_axel
Subject: Re: example files (was "Re: SATB 2-staff template and request for suggestions")
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:57:00 +0100

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:06:30 -0500
Kieren Richard MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

> However, for my own learning curve -- especially when I'm a newbie in
> some field -- I find it useful to see "real-world" examples, which
> almost by definition will include tens (if not hundreds) of
> tips/tricks/techniques working together towards a well-defined,
> "useful" goal.

It is ok with me, better though, if (most of) the examples
transforms to nice lilypond engraving. Absolutely no more than 24
lines! (was a C-programming maxime, each function should be within
the reading limits of a 80x24 screen.)

So it takes a little creativity to do it right and pointing out
the essentials for the newbie, but it is worth it - such beautiful
printouts, really, I love it!

--
donald_j_axel(at)get2net.dk -- http://d-axel.dk/