Re: constructive criticism

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:00:39 -0700

Aaron wrote:

I agree with John on this,

My problem with a wiki is that it is a seperate site to visit each time I am looking up an item in the docs.

Being lazy by nature I can't be sure I would surf to a wiki after finding problems in the docs.

If and when it exists bookmark it and place the bookmark next to the bookmark for your copy of the html doc's.

Paul Scott