Re: constructive criticism

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:14:14 +0200

Well I have indeed and continue to post corrections and comments to the
documents.
A FAQ and a wish list are also good ideas.
I never felt the need to rewrite the manual but mostly refine and clarify.

But if you ask I will goo throught the manual again.
Also did anyone catch my suggestions for fixing the tremolo section of the manual?
Thanks
Aaron

Years ago, we hoped that people would pick up on writing or improving
the manual; I can't count the number of times that people have
proposed to write tutorials, setup wikis, rewrite the manual, etc.

Almost none of it happened. Even now the manual explicitly says

        If you are looking for something,
        and you cannot find it by using the index, that is considered a bug.
        In that case, please file a bug report.