NoteEdit LilyPond compatible ???

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: NoteEdit LilyPond compatible ???
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:45:32 +0100 (MET)

Hi all!

For already a half year a get some mails I shall make
NoteEdit LilyPond-2.x compatible. I always answered
I have not the time.

Now at:

 http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/note_pre/note_pre.html

there is a noteedit-2.3.5 preview. I believe it is LilyPond-2.x
compatible. But to tell the truth: I don't know! There seem to
be more changes than in News List. Somthing happend with the
position of slurs ')' sign. And I don't produce the <<..music list..>>
statements. It seems as if this were not very important. (???)

Perhaps someone who is interested and who has the time
could test this preview.(?)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)