Barre

From: Bernd Demian
Subject: Barre
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:22:28 +0100

Hi all,
I am a newbie with lilypond and I want set some guitar parts, but I
can't find how to set a barre. When it possible is, where can I find
some infos?
The next question: in some cases it is necessary to set fingering from
the right hand - like p,i,m,a - how to do this.
And last when I want set a info about the "Lage" ( I don't know the
right english word - it means the position of the left hand instruction
finger) and is a roman nummer with a dash line up to the end.

I would be delighted to get some tips or an example where I can find a
solution.

Thanks
Bernd