Re: denemo-0.7.1 How to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 ???

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: denemo-0.7.1 How to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 ???
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:56:02 +0200

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 13:07, nikolai zinke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'am at the very beginning of lilypond stuff.
> I've found an interesting tool at sougeforge :
>
> denemo-0.7.1
>
> In the mailing list there are a lot of topics around that, but there
> is'nt any mail
> how to install on Mac OS X 10.2.8 !
> At this time I'm using lilypond 2.0.1 and I guess there are all items
> installed I need to run it.
>
> Thanks a lot for your responses,
>
> regards, Niko
>
> I am a linux person and there is a denemo list.
I would recommend denemo from cvs over tars. There are a bunch of hidden
features such as lilypond editing that I am not sure are in the
binaries(maybe they have added them by now)

I was using denemo for half a year until I figured out that editing text
is actually quicker than graphical editing. The issue is that with a
graphical editor you must move up and down on the staff and right and
left. Text is as fast as your touch typing skills....

Aaron