Re: changing font of text-scripts globally

From: c10221
Subject: Re: changing font of text-scripts globally
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:25:30 +0100

Quoting Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> Among others, there is a property called font-family that
> you can set to sans to get sans serif fonts.
>
> If you want to set this property for the full score, do

< ... SNIP ...>

i knew the font-family property, but did not know how to use the trick with the
\ScoreContext and \translator... but i have now learnt some more... :) thanks
once again.

> Similarly for instrument names, the section in the reference

ok, got that working as well. :)

> address@hidden wrote:
> > i would like to have my text-scripts come out in \sffamily always... i know
> how
> > to change this around in the titledefs.tex, but i'd also like my

ok, for my titling arrangements i've hard-coded them in the titledefs.tex file.
i assume that changing the properties using one command is outside of lily's
control? (this is an "interest" question ...)

thanks once again for your help.

regards,
simon.

This mail sent through Brainity: http://brainity.com