Wrong fonts?

From: Chris Burns
Subject: Wrong fonts?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:43:20 -0600

Hey everyone,

I just installed Lilypond 1.6.10 on my Mac OS X 10.3 via the Fink package system. It downloaded the source and compiled it, rather than download binaries (it said it didnt have pre-compiled binaries).

Anyways, it doesn't seem to work , the noteheads come out flat for some reason. It doesn't generate any errors at all, it just looks wrong. If anyone needs to see the actual output to have an idea of what i'm talking aobut, i'll attach it to another email.

So, how can i determine if the fonts I need are installed correctly?

Chris~